Good Morning! We separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Wednesday (28). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Claro NET customers are without internet in various parts of Brazil. Large cities in the South and Southeast are the most affected, according to DownDetector.
2. November’s PS Plus features Shadow of War and Hollow Knight from PS4 and PS5 game. The ad features two major titles and one bonus for PS5!
3. After 5 years, The Witcher’s story mod is finally ready. ‘Farewell of the White Wolf’ mission expands the story of the epilogue and adds more drama to Yen and Geralt’s novel.
4. Emergency Aid: see who receives the R $ 300 today (28). The Bolsa Família beneficiaries will be paid the second installment of the program extension.
5. Owners of ‘Uber buses’ protest in São Paulo against restriction. A decision that limits the sale of tickets to round-trip routes would make the operation of the platforms unfeasible.
6. Algorithm waives drivers and Uber will be sued. Drivers dismissed and blocked from the company’s app would have committed fraud, but were unable to defend themselves or have access to details of the prosecution.
7. Apple accelerates the creation of its own search engine to escape Google. The company must increasingly separate itself from the rival in partnerships in an attempt to escape punishments in antitrust proceedings.
8. Fukushima water would have radioactive carbon capable of affecting DNA. According to a report released by Greenpeace, dumping in the ocean can affect both the environment and people.
9. A 65-year-old fan of Red Dead Redemption 2 has cleared the game more than 30 times. A very enthusiastic dad lives well for his 65 years: the guy has already zeroed the Rockstar game dozens of times!
10. Cyberpunk 2077 is officially out of TGA 2020, confirms Geoff Keighley. The release date is November 20th and the game is out now that it has been postponed.