Good Morning! We separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Wednesday (04). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Hacker attack may have hit STJ; PF investigates. After making a correction for system unavailability, Court technicians found a suspicious file that could be a virus.
2. Xiaomi Mi 10T arrives in Brazil on November 12th. Announced at the end of September, the new line of Mi 10T phones received hardware updates and maintained attractive prices.
3. Black Friday 2020: Xiaomi smartphones to keep an eye on. Discover the main models of the manufacturer to better enjoy Black Friday in Brazil.
4. Google discloses serious flaw in GitHub after 104 days without solution. Platform also asked for two days beyond the deadline to resolve the problem.
5. Security breach in Windows allows hackers to control PCs. Project Zero security team, headed by Google, found the problem; Microsoft reassures users.
6. Devil May Cry 5: SE gets incredible gameplay from Vergil on PS5. New videos from Devil May Cry 5 feature gameplay with Vergil and the tense Legendary Dark Knight mode.
7. Gran Turismo 7 arrives on PS5 in the first half of 2021 [RUMOR]. Gran Turismo 7 release date came up in a PlayStation advertisement.
8. PIX: 1st day of operation handled almost R $ 150 thousand. According to the Central Bank, more than 60 million keys are already registered.
9. American elections: Waymo ‘hides’ autonomous cars for fear of chaos. The company’s fleet was temporarily removed from the streets of San Francisco and kept in a ‘safe place’ in the city of Mountain View.
10. Watch Dogs Legion source code may have been hacked. Source code theft from Watch Dogs Legion could be related to the hacker attack on Ubisoft and Crytek in October.