Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Monday (09). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Passenger Hypeloop makes a successful first trip. Virgin Hyperloop’s team of employees completed a journey from 500 meters to 172 km / h.
2. Pfizer’s covid-19 vaccine is 90% effective, study finds. Pharmaceutical companies are the first to present successful data from a large-scale clinical trial, which included Brazil.
3. Windows 10 and iOS 14 are hacked in 5 minutes on TiancuCup. Popular browsers such as Chrome, Safari and Firefox have also fallen.
4. First cryptocurrency ATMs arrive in Brazil. A company from the United States brought to the country 10 machines that allow the sale and purchase of crypto.
5. Chinese Black Friday: Xiaomi products to enjoy. We have separated a series of Xiaomi brand products on the AliExpress website that are already on sale for Single’s Day.
6. Rockstar reveals list of backward compatible games for PS5 and Xbox Series X / S. From Bully to Red Dead Redemption, several games from the producer are confirmed. GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 are left out.
7. Black Friday 2020: Motorola phones to put in the cart. We list the best models of the brand to consider in Black Friday Brasil promotions.
8. Privatized! Copel Telecom is sold for R $ 2.4 billion. Auction on the B3 exchange had fierce competition for the purchase of the last state-owned telecom in Brazil.
9. Konami goes back and disables PT compatibility with the PS5. During early distribution of the PS5 to analysts and media outlets, there were reports that it was possible to run PT on the Sony console.
10. Amapá without light: privatization of the electric company can be undone. Senate President Davi Alcolumbre requested that Eletronorte supply electricity to the 16 municipalities in Amapá.