Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Thursday (12). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Mercado Livre will have 5 new distribution centers in Brazil. There will be 3 new locations in the state of São Paulo, 1 in Santa Catarina and 1 in Minas Gerais.
2. Xbox Series X: the image of the Ping Pong ball suspended on the cooler is FALSE. The ball suspended in the Series X’s ventilation looked interesting – or, at least, it would be if it were really true; see the reason !.
3. Xiaomi launches Mi 10T cell phones in Brazil with 144 Hz and 5G screen. In addition to a high-frequency display, devices have a camera and battery.
4. Loading Spider-Man on PS5 is so fast you can barely count. The user who shared the video was barely able to count the time it takes the PS5 SSD to process the game; check out!
5. Emergency Aid will be resumed if there is a 2nd wave of covid-19. Although the government does not expect a 2nd wave of covid-19, Minister Paulo Guedes guaranteed that the emergency aid will be extended if the cases grow alarmingly.
6. Banco Inter will ‘sell solar energy’ in Minas Gerais. Consumers can save up to 15% on the electricity bill.
7. Devil May Cry 5 SE: video compares performance between Series X and PS5. According to comparison, the Xbox Series X and PS5 are almost the same in some cases, but in others one outperforms the other!
8. PS5: new update allows access to PS4 games via external HD. Just in time for the launch of the PS5, Sony offers support for PS4 games via external storage.
9. ‘Fortnite Novel’: Epic won’t have to pay damages to Apple. Companies are battling it out of Fortnite’s departure from the App Store.
10. Sony Big Boss says PS5 is a real generation leap. The information was revealed in a letter from Jim Ryan celebrating the launch of the console.