Good Morning! We separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Monday (6). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. IBM data centers overheat and the Brazilian internet suffers. Even the Brazilian Federal Police feel the effects of the incident, and instability in services must occur until the problem is solved.
2. Hackers who attacked Embraer start to leak data. Although it claimed to have been the victim of a hacker attack last week, Embraer did not recognize either ransomware or data theft.
3. Review: Cyberpunk 2077 does not revolutionize, but improves everything to the point. Cyberpunk 2077 is among us! But is the game all that we expect? Trust our full review!
4. Caixa apps are down this Monday (7). Problems began to register throughout the morning and peaked at around 12 noon.
5. Vaccination against covid-19 begins on January 25 in São Paulo. The São Paulo government foresees the immunization of 9 million people in the first phase of application of CoronaVac.
6. Broker brings US shares to Brazil and bitcoin wallet. Passfolio already operated with Brazilian users, but a partnership with a national company frees the disclosure of services to the public.
7. ‘Trench fever’: disease from WW1 reappears in Canada. Disease, transmitted by lice, affected more than 1 million soldiers during the First World War and is becoming more common than previously thought.
8. Gradiente X Apple: fight for the brand ‘iPhone’ goes for conciliation. Novel that has been going on for years should be completed by interested parties.
9. Wonder Woman 1984: new trailer is presented at CCXP; watch! Wonder Woman 1984, DC’s next movie in theaters, gets an exciting trailer, narrating Diana Prince’s fate; check out!
10. Sony sells factory in Manaus to Mondial. After losing ground to Samsung and LG, Sony decided to sell its facilities to reinforce the structure and readjust to the foreign market.