Good Morning! We separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Tuesday (16). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. China reveals strange-looking rock on the moon’s surface. Mysterious object must be a fragment of meteor fallen on the celestial body.
2. Motorola launches Moto G10 and Moto G30 with focus on battery and camera. Intermediate models bet on cost-benefit.
3. GTA 6: Rockstar job vacancy raises suspicion of trailer. Company is looking for a professional to capture gameplay that can be used to promote the game.
4. Zack Snyder comments on controversial ‘Batman vs Superman’ moment. Director defended ‘Martha’ and explained why speech is so important to the film’s story.
5. TIM will pay R $ 25,000 to a client that had WhatsApp cloned. The judge responsible for the decision said the telephone company failed to oversee security procedures.
6. 33 million Brazilians should receive new emergency aid. The Federal Government made a cross in several databases and defined the number of people who should receive the new round of benefit.
7. Resurgence of Ebola in Guinea worries WHO. Seven cases have already been confirmed, with three deaths.
8. Back to candy, Google calls Android 12 ‘Snow Cone’. Since the launch of Android 1.5, the company has been giving dessert codes to the systems.
9. North Korea reportedly hacked Pfizer to steal vaccine data. The attack was confirmed on Tuesday (16) by South Korean deputy Ha Tae-keung.
10. Grey’s Anatomy: crossover with the Station 19 series gets trailer; look! Crossover between Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 is scheduled to air in March.