Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Wednesday (17th). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Porsche starts to manufacture synthetic fuel in 2022. It is expected that 55 million liters will be produced in the first two years.
2. Brazilian discovers key protein for the treatment of covid-19. Molecule can prevent multiplication of the coronavirus in the human body.
3. Mortal Kombat film reveals visuals of Mileena, Raiden and others; Look. Feature film hits Brazilian theaters on April 15.
4. iPhone 13 ‘appears’ in high quality images; check out the design. The iPhone 13 should be launched only in the second half of 2021.
5. Mysterious creatures are discovered in the Antarctic layer. Scientists have identified 22 organisms present in an environment hitherto considered unlikely to harbor life.
6. Constantine: HBO Max will produce series with reformulated anti-hero. Rumors indicate that the series is being developed by HBO in partnership with JJ Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions.
7. Facebook prohibits Australians from sharing and publishing news. The extreme measure was a reaction to political pressure and a proposed law from the Australian government for the company to pay amounts to media outlets.
8. Nintendo Direct games may have leaked; Ninja Gaiden, Zelda HD and more. The rumor has now emerged, but some major insiders have collaborated in saying that at least part of the leaked list is true!
9. Procon-SP notifies operators and PSafe about data leaks. The consumer protection agency states that the exposure of information is extremely serious and facilitates the application of various types of scams.
10. Ford invests $ 1 billion in Germany to become 100% electric. Factory in Cologne, Germany, receives investment of US $ 1 billion to change focus to sustainable models.