Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Tuesday (06). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Payment of Emergency Aid starts today; see the calendar. Payments will be made according to the beneficiary’s date of birth; people born in January are expected to receive the value today.
2. Mark Zuckerberg is using Signal, WhatsApp’s main rival. Security researcher discovered the information after Facebook’s recent data leak.
3. USP opens registration for a free entrance exam course. Social extension project created by students from the Ribeirão Preto School of Medicine (FMRP) aims to select people in greater situations of social, educational and racial vulnerability; know more.
4. Vivo Fibra launches 600 Mb / s plan and changes prices on the fixed internet. Plataforma now has three levels of speed in the separate plans, not to mention the sale of combos with telephony and cable TV.
5. Xbox Game Pass: GTA V, Zombie Army 4 and more arrive on the service. Check out the list of games coming soon on the Xbox Game Pass!
6. Astronomers reveal discovery of two giant radiogalaxies. New research was the result of observations from South Africa’s MeerKAT telescope, and may provide clues to the evolution of galaxies.
7. Bridgerton: Regé-Jean Page comments on his departure from the series. The actor thanked the opportunity to participate in the production and said he will always be a member of the Bridgerton family.
8. University predicts 100,000 deaths by covid in Brazil in April. Within the three scenarios projected by the University of Washington, Brazil may have 436 thousand deaths on May 4.
9. Sisu 2021 opens registration, but goes through instabilities. Those who rushed to sign up for Sisu 2021 at dawn on Tuesday found a system with flaws and slowness.
10. 9 curious experiments that went really wrong. From weird and unethical psychological studies to crazy product testing, we present some disastrous experiments.