Good Morning! We separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Wednesday (07). To check each news item in full, just click on the links below.
1. Claro and NET go through instability on the internet this Wednesday (07). User complaints started earlier today.
2. How is the battery of an electric car changed after 10 years? Owner of an auto repair shop in England explained the procedure and the benefits to the consumer, which include a gain in the range of the car.
3. Segway presents the 1st hybrid motorcycle powered by hydrogen. The company says the new technology is intended to help China achieve the goal of ‘coal autonomy’ and also to explore new clean energies.
4. Mercado Livre opens 7,200 new vacancies in Brazil. Available jobs are in sectors such as IT, finance, marketing and security.
5. Operator Veek brings free telephony and ads to Brazil. Service includes 1 GB per month in exchange for viewing advertisements.
6. Blood clot can be a rare effect of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Evaluation by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), however, suggests that the benefits of the vaccine are far greater than the risk offered by the side effect.
7. RE Village: Lady Dimitrescu gets details (including foot size). Vilã of the next Resident Evil is 2.89 m and has a 44 cm foot (equivalent to a 61 shoe number in Brazil).
8. The Legacy of Jupiter: Netflix’s hero series gets an official trailer. Adaptation of comic books will be released on May 7 in streaming.
9. Samsung launches Galaxy A line in Brazil; prices from R $ 1,999. The smartphones are already available on the Samsung website, in black, white, violet and blue.
10. Black Power: the origin of the fight and power hairstyle. The hair style, which resulted in discussions at the BBB, is an icon of the resistance of the black movement.